This past weekend we met up with some friends from our old church. They moved a while ago to the Williamsburg Va area. They are a wonderful young couple, have four beautiful kids, and they are all Homeschooled. There Mom is very talanted and has a wonderful ability for doing very creative art projects with the kids. I love seeing what they have done from week to week in there blog.
It was great to spend the day with them, we miss them. When we were first married, we were in a SS class together at our old church. They had a surprise shower for me when I had Little Drake. Problem was I missed the shower b/c he was born so early. They had a get together of friends in the class anyway, during the scheduled time that was going to be the shower. They lived alomost across the street from Holy Cross, so after I got discharged we drove one block to there house for a wonderful dinner and into a room filled with gifts to take home.
Again it was great to see them and reconnect with them this past weekend. I will post photos tomorrow I promise.
We also got to see my cousins and there awesome daughter. Caleb and Annalysse rally took a liking to eachother this time. They often times were dancing together, one of Caleb's favorite things to do!
My Mom and Dad took us to the zoo a week or so ago. What a wonderful, wonderful day. We were all so tired, but Caleb had a blast. He was so excited and so happy to be at the zoo, He knows all his animals and loves making sounds. LD was enjoying the day too, I am not sure how he really took it all in, but he is always happy and has a great time just being with us.
Have a great day, I am off to bed it is way to late for a Momma to be up...
Photos tomorrow.
Hugs! Ferguson-Clan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm glad you're getting to do all these fun things--going to the zoo, visiting old friends. How fun. Looking forward to seeing the pictures!
Yea! I know who you're talking about -- I only know one super-creative mom of four that lives in that area. :-) So glad you guys got to reconnect! I love her blog too!
Post a Comment